Free express quote
Laser blepharoplasty in Turkey: blepharoplasty without surgery
Laser blepharoplasty is a minimally invasive medical technique that allows rejuvenation of the gaze without surgery and interventions on the various anomalies that can affect the upper and lower eyelids.
Using the laser beam, the doctor stimulates the skin which will eliminate dark circles and excess skin around the eyes.
This dermal stimulation will also boost the production of collagen and will therefore help to combat the sagging of the eyelid.
How much does laser blepharoplasty in Turkey costs?
The price of this medical treatment includes the number of sessions as well as the number of eyelids to be corrected.
We took all of this into consideration and have prepared the best and most affordable prices for you.
We offer you a very unique all-inclusive package that allows you to have the laser blepharoplasty in Turkey without worrying about the costs of the operation.
The all-inclusive package will cover:
- The hotel room during your stay in Turkey at very luxurious establishment.
- The doctor’s payment.
- All operation related transportation.
- The operation costs and the medical tools that will be used during or after the operation.
- The postoperative treatment and medication.
In order to know the price of laser blepharoplasty in euros, it is necessary to send a quote request.
What happens during a blepharoplasty session without surgery?
A blepharoplasty without surgery is recommended for people wishing to get rid of fat bags and dark circles.
An ophthalmology consultation is requested to check if there is an eye problem that could contraindicate the procedure.
A prior consultation with the attending physician is necessary to determine the appropriate treatment (treatment of both eyelids or all eyelids).
Each laser session is generally done under local anesthesia and lasts on average between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
Upper eyelid laser treatment:
- Medical blepharoplasty makes it possible to treat drooping eyelids and get rid of excess skin which tends to obscure the eyes and give a sad appearance to the person.
- The doctor makes hidden incisions in the eyelid crease and, using laser shots, eliminates or redistributes excess skin and fat.
- No external scar appears.
The laser lower eyelid treatment:
- This medical treatment will help get rid of pockets of fat and dark circles.
- For the treatment of dark depressions under the eyes, the doctor uses laser shots to transport the fatty lobules under the dark circle.
- For lumps under the lower eyelids, the doctor performs fat ablation using the laser beam.
What is the aftermath of laser blepharoplasty?
- Rather slight burning sensations disappear after a few hours.
- Mild erythema may be present on the first day.
- Any violent effort should be avoided during the first days.
- Scabs form in the treated area and fall off naturally after a week. It is important not to manipulate them.
- Any exposure to the sun must be accompanied by high-factor sun protection.
- Resumption of activities is possible after 7 days.
Medical blepharoplasty result
From the first days, we can see a clear improvement in skin elasticity.
The patient’s eyes are immediately fresher and more radiant.
Bags under the eyes disappear.
Fine lines and wrinkles are minimized.
However, it takes at least 1 month to see perfect recovery of the treated area.
As in the case of traditional blepharoplasty, it may be necessary to perform an additional session after a few years to maintain optimal results.
How is medical blepharoplasty different from traditional blepharoplasty?
There are many reasons as to why many people choose medical blepharoplasty instead of the traditional way, some of the reasons are:
- Less bleeding.
- Less swelling.
- Less pain.
- Faster recovery.
- No stitches.
- More precise result.
- Reduced operating time.
Is medical blepharoplasty a safe treatment?
Yes, it is one of the least invasive and safest techniques to treat various irregularities around the eyes.
Post-operative risks are also minimized.
In Turkey, more than 400,000 medical blepharoplasties are performed each year in several cities such as Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa, Izmir, Antalya, etc.